Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Deborah Jones Merritt (Ohio State), Clueless About Salary Stats (Apr. 11, 2015)
- Michael Simkovic (Seton Hall), Offsetting Biases (Apr. 11, 2015)
- Paul Campos (Colorado), The First Rule of Law School Employment Statistics (Apr. 13, 2015)
- Stephen Diamond (Santa Clara), The Elephant in the Room Spooks Colorado Law’s Paul Campos (Apr. 13, 2015)
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), Paul Campos's Final Implosion (Apr. 13, 2015)
- Deborah Jones Merritt (Ohio State), Old Ways, New Ways (Apr. 14, 2015)
The posts have attracted a lot of commentary, including by Michael Risch (Villanova), Ted Seto (Loyola-L.A.), and John Steele (Legal Ethics Forum).