Friday, February 27, 2015
- Daily Trojan, USC Law Grad Chases Finish Line on CBS' Amazing Race
- Des Moines Register, LSAT Gone for Certain Iowa Law School Applicants
- Neil Hamilton (St. Thomas), A Professional Formation/Professionalism Challenge: Many Students Need Help with Self-Directed Learning Concerning Their Professional Development Toward Excellence, 27 Regent L. Rev. ___ (2015)
- Rick Hills (NYU), Do Law School Exams Encourage Bad Legal Writing?
- Rick Hills (NYU), Real-Life Exam Questions: Do They Require a "Flipped" Class?
- Iowa Business Record, Drake Law School to Offer Evening Courses
- Robert Kuehn (Washington University) & David Santacroce (Michigan), 2013-14 Survey of Applied Legal Education
- Legal Ethics Forum, Death of Legal Ethics Scholar Monroe Freedman (Rutgers)
- News & Observer, UNC Governors Vote to Close 3 University-based Centers
- News & Observer, Gene Nichol’s Statement on Closing of UNC Poverty Center
- Jeff Redding (St. Louis), Non-Contiguous Law School Mergers
- Yale Daily News, Yale Law School Alters Grading Policies