Friday, January 9, 2015
- David Frakt (Barry), Response to Jay Conison's Black Boxes and Halos
- Richard Gershon (Dean, Mississippi), One Way LSAC Can Help Applicants (and Law Schools)
- Amany Hacking (Saint Louis), Jumpstarting the Judicial Externship Experience: Building Upon Common Themes for Student Success in the Classroom and in the Judge's Chambers, 21 Clinical L. Rev. 1 (2014)
- Bill Henderson (Indiana), Size of the US Legal Market by Type of Client
- Bart Klink (Vienna University), Knowledge and Aphasia: What is the Use of Skeptical Legal Education?
- Leslie Levin (Connecticut), The Folly of Expecting Evil: Reconsidering the Bar's Character and Fitness Requirement, 2014 BYU L. Rev. ___
- Patrick Meyer (Detroit Mercy), Law Firm Legal Research Requirements and the Legal Academy Beyond Carnegie, 35 Whittier L. Rev. 419 (2014)
- National Law Journal, Ginsburg—and Reform—Highlight Law School Gathering
- National Law Journal, UNLV Law Betting on First Gambling Industry LL.M.
- Andrew Perlman (Suffolk), Top Cited Professional Responsibility/Legal Profession Scholars
- Stephen Tang & Tony Foley (Australian National University), The Practice of Law and the Intolerance of Certainty
- New York Times, An Unusual Boardroom Battle, in Academia
- Wall Street Journal, Law-School Program Emphasizes Practical Skills
- Wall Street Journal Law Blog, Study: Law School’s Practice-Ready Program Produced Better Grads
- Mary Whisner (U. Washington), Race and the Reference Librarian, 106 Law Libr. J. ___ (2015)