Friday, June 27, 2014
- Kay Blaufus (Leibniz University), Jonathan Bob (Leibniz University) & Philipp Otto (European University Viadrina), The Effect of Tax Privacy on Tax Compliance – An Experimental Investigation
- Laura Brandstetter (Free University of Berlin), Do Corporate Tax Cuts Reduce International Profit Shifting?
- Tsilly Dagan (Bar-Ilan), Pay as You Wish: Globalization, Forum Shopping, and Distributive Justice
- Diane Fahey (New York Law School), Taxing Nonprofits Out of Business, 62 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 547 (2005)
- Robert Firestone (New York City Tax Appeals Tribunal), The Resident Income Tax Credit: Did Maryland Misapply the Commerce Clause?, 72 State Tax Notes 523 (June 2, 2014)
- Michael Graetz (Columbia), Trusting the Courts: Redressing the State Court Funding Crisis
- Thomas Kubick (Kansas), Brandon Lockhart (Clemson) & John Robinson (Texas), Does Inside Debt Moderate Corporate Tax Avoidance?
- Pat Oglesby (Center for New Revenue), States May Be Stuck with Second-Best Marijuana Taxes, 72 State Tax Notes 539 (June 2, 2014)
- Mary Pareja (New Mexico), Earned Income Tax Credit Portability: Respecting the Autonomy of American Families, 116 W. Wa. L. Rev. ___ (2014)
- Darren Prum (Florida State) & Chad Marzen (Florida State), Set up for Abduction and Extortion by the IRS: Does the Reporting of Interest Paid on U.S. Bank Deposits Undermine the Government’s Obligation to Avoid Instigating Terrorism by Foreign Criminal Gangs and Drug Cartels?, 20 Tex. Hispanic J.L. & Pol'y 1 (2014)
- Jayesh Rathod (American) & Michal Skapski, Reimagining the Law of Self-Employment: A Comparative Perspective, 31 Hofstra Lab. & Emp. L.J. 159 (2013)
- John Treu (Snow, Christensen & Martineau, Salt Lake City), Less Is More: Applying a Modified Reasonable Compensation Standard to Eliminate the Inconsistencies Among the Payroll Tax Bases and the Net Investment Income Tax Base Under the Affordable Care Act, 92 Neb. L. Rev. 586 (2014)
- David Weisbach (Chicago), Distributionally-Weighted Cost Benefit Analysis: Welfare Economics Meets Organizational Design