Thursday, June 5, 2008
The Brookings Institution today released a new report, Boosting the Earned Income Tax Credit to Help Metropolitan Workers and Families, by Alan Berube, David Park, & Elizabeth Kneebone (all of the Brookings Institution's Metropolitan Policy Program). Brookings will host a Policy Briefing on the report on Friday, June 13, with these panelists:
- Alan Berube, Report Author and Research Director, Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution
- Karen Crompton, Executive Director, Voices for Utah Children
- Dermot Finch, Director, Centre for Cities, London, UK
- Nick Gwyn, Majority Staff Director, Income Security and Family Support Subcommittee, Ways & Means Committee
- Chauncy Lennon, Vice President for Asset Building Programs, SEEDCO, New York
The briefing will be held at 10 a.m. in Room B-318 of the Rayburn House Office Building. To attend, please email Laura Hayes..