Friday, December 28, 2007
The Ohio Northern University Law Review has published its Thirtieth Annual Symposium: Frontiers of Estate Planning: Changing Laws for Changing Times, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 755-1012 (2007):
- Ira Mark Bloom, Powers of Appointment Under the Restatement (Third) of Property, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 755 (2007)
- Charles M. Bennett, Frontiers in Ethics: The Estate Lawyer's Duty of Loyalty and Confidentiality to the Fiduciary Client: Examining the Past to Make Wise Choices Now and in the Future, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 807 (2007)
- Gerry M. Beyer & Claire G. Hargrove. Digital Wills: Has the Time Come for Wills to Join the Digital Revolution?, 33 Ohio N.U. . Rev. 865 (2007)
- Jeffrey A. Cooper, Speak Clearly and Listen Well: Negating the Duty to Diversify Trust Investments, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 903 (2007)
- Charles D. Fox IV, How "Revocable" Is "Irrevocable"? Obtaining Flexibility in Irrevocable Trusts, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 943 (2007)
- Anne-Marie Rhodes, Consequences of Heirs' Misconduct: Moving from Rules to Discretion, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 975 (2007).
- Lawrence W. Waggoner, Class Gifts Under the Restatement (Third) of Property, 33 Ohio N.U. L. Rev. 993 (2007).