Saturday, September 15, 2018
Following up on Wednesday's post, 2019 U.S. News College Rankings:
- The Atlantic, Why Is College in America So Expensive?
- Business Insider, US News Added a 'Social Mobility' Factor to its College Rankings and the Change Makes a Statement on Class in America
- Forbes, How Much Attention Should You Pay To U.S. News' College Rankings?
- Inside Higher Ed, The 'U.S. News' Rankings' (Faux?) Embrace of Social Mobility
- Politico, U.S. News Revamps Formula For Its Latest College Rankings
- Washington Post, Princeton and Williams Still Top U.S. News College Rankings — But New Formula Scrambles the Annual Lists
- Washington Post, U.S. News Changed the Way It Ranks Colleges. It’s Still Ridiculous.