Friday, June 22, 2018
- Nick Allard (Dean, Brooklyn), Remarks At the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum (SPILF VII) on The Future of the Legal Profession
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), University Of Chicago Drops SAT/ACT Admissions Requirement — Will Other Elite Schools Follow?
- Globe and Mail, Law Societies Can Deny Accreditation to B.C. Evangelical University’s Law School Graduates: Supreme Court
- John Lande (Missouri), How You and Your Students Can Benefit From Stone Soup Next Year
- Law.com, The Problem with Law Schools? They Only Prepare Future Lawyers
- National Law Journal, Feedback on Feedback
- Washington Post, A failed law school and the students it left behind