Friday, May 4, 2018
- Business Insider, Marco Rubio: There's 'No Evidence Whatsoever' That Trump's Tax Bill Has Helped American Workers
- Daily Beast, The Republican Party Is Exposing Its Own Policy-Making Screw-Ups
- Forbes, Where Workers Pay The Highest Income Tax
- Motley Fool, 95% of Americans Won't Benefit From These 5 Tax Breaks In 2018
- National Review op-ed (Marco Rubio), Two Cheers for Corporate Tax Cuts
- Politico, Rubio Walks Back Criticism of GOP Tax Law
- Politifact, Paul Ryan Says Democratic Leaders Are Threatening to Take Away All Benefits from Tax Reform Law
- TaxVox, CBO Thinks The TCJA Will Cost $433 Billion More Than Last December’s Estimate. What Happened?
- TaxVox, Have The Trump Tax Cuts Supercharged The Economy? The Data Don't Show It.
- Washington Post, Rubio Again Criticizes Corporate Tax Cuts, But This Time With a GOP-Friendly Twist
- Washington Post, What Is Marco Rubio Thinking When He Criticizes the GOP Tax Bill?
- Washington Post op-ed (Jennifer Rubin), What Has the Tax Cut Really Done for the Economy?