Sunday, April 15, 2018
- ABA Journal, Duncan School of Law Does Not Meet Admissions Standard, ABA Accreditation Committee Says
- ABA Journal, Golden Gate Does Not Meet Admissions Standard, Says ABA Accreditation Committee
- E. Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), Bringing Legal Education Reform into the First Year: A New Type of Torts Text, 50 J. Marshall L. Rev. 713 (2017)
- Carissa Byrne Hessick (UNC), In Defense of Law Review Articles
- Paul Horwitz (Alabama), Some Comments on Carissa's Post on Legal Scholarship and Non-Scholarship
- Inside Higher Ed, What Motivates Good Teaching?
- Law.com, ABA Considers Tossing LSAT Requirement, Disagreement Ensues
- James Levy (Nova SE), Young Lawyer Editorial Board Says "It's Time to Change Legal Education"
- National Law Journal, Law School Applications Are Up, Especially Among High LSAT Scorers
- PrawfsBlawg, 2018 Symposium: Future of Legal Education
- Michael Simkovic (USC), U.S. News.com and Pepperdine: There But For The Grace Of God Go We All
- Rima Sirota (Georgetown), Making CLE Voluntary and Pro Bono Mandatory: A Law Faculty Test Case, 78 La. L. Rev. 547 (2017)