Friday, April 27, 2018
New York Magazine, Paul Ryan Allegedly Ousted House Chaplain for Disrespecting His Tax Cuts:
- ABC News, Speaker Ryan Forces House Chaplain to Resign, Dems Say Tied to Tax Law Prayer
- The Hill, Ryan Explains Decision to Dismiss House Chaplain
- Huffington Post, House Chaplain Who Prayed About GOP Tax Bill Fired By Paul Ryan
- New York Times, House Chaplain Was Asked to Resign. He Still Doesn’t Know Why.
- Vanity Fair, Did Paul Ryan Fire The House Chaplain For Tax-Cut Blasphemy?
- Washington Post, Ryan Seeks to Defend Ouster of House Chaplain, as Members Question His Motives
- Washington Post, Why the Paul Ryan-Chaplain Firing Is Very Weird