Sunday, March 11, 2018
There is a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with a new paper debuting on the list at #5:
- [32,717 Downloads] The Games They Will Play: An Update on the Conference Committee Tax Bill, by Ari Glogower (Ohio State), David Kamin (NYU), Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn) & Darien Shanske (UC-Davis) et al.
- [1983 Downloads] Understanding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, by Sam Donaldson (Georgia State)
- [1059 Downloads] Federal Income Tax Treatment of Charitable Contributions Entitling Donor to a State Tax Credit, by Joseph Bankman (Stanford), David Gamage (Indiana), Jacob Goldin (Stanford) & Daniel Hemel (Chicago) et al.
- [720 Downloads] Is New Code Section 199A Really Going to Turn Us All into Independent Contractors?, by Shu-Yi Oei (Boston College) & Diane Ring (Boston College)
- [359 Downloads] Choice-of-Entity Decisions Under the New Tax Act, by Bradley Borden (Brooklyn)