Friday, February 23, 2018
- Bloomberg, Democrats Counter GOP Tax-Cut Pitch by Warning of Long-Term Pain
- Bloomberg, This Florida City Shows How Trump Tax Cuts May Buoy Republicans
- Bloomberg, Trump’s Tax Law Rankles European Finance Ministers
- Neil Buchanan (George Washington), If Republicans Really Wanted a Middle-Class Tax Cut, They Could Have Passed a Much Better (and Cheaper) Tax Bill
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, IRS Must Now Be a Top Funding Priority
- Forbes, How Tax Reform Will Impact How Your Business Engages Independent Contractors
- Forbes, Tax Reform Sparks Interest In Life Insurance and Secondary Markets
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Celebrating Tax Cuts Too Soon
- New York Post, Trump’s Tax-cut Growth Gamble Could Backfire
- Politico, Trump IRS Seeks Millions in Obamacare Fines Even Though Law Is 'Dead'
- Tax Foundation, Tax Compliance Burden Could Cost America as much as 1.2 Percent of its GDP
- TaxVox, Most Taxpayers’ Benefits Come Mainly from the TCJA’s Individual Provisions, But the Rich Get Much of Their Tax Cuts from Corporate Changes
- TaxVox, What Singapore and Germany Can Teach The US About Fiscal Policy
- Wall Street Journal Tax Report, When ‘Married, Filing Separately’ Lowers Your Tax Bill
- Washington Post, Disney Workers Accuse Company of Withholding Their Trump Tax-cut Bonuses
- Washington Post, The GOP Tax Law Used to be Extremely Unpopular. Not Anymore.
- Washington Post, New Budget Law Includes Last-minute Tax Relief for Millions of Homeowners
- Washington Post op-ed (Jared Bernstein), All Those Share Buybacks: What’s Tax Cuts Got to Do, Got To Do With It?