Friday, January 5, 2018
- ABA Journal, Students at top law schools ask for more mental health supports
- Deborah N. Archer (NYLS), Open to Justice: The Importance of Student Selection Decision in Law School Clinics
- ExtensionEngine Blog, Online Master's Programs at Law Schools: Why Online Learning?
- Robert Kuehn (Associate Dean for Clinical Education, Washington University), Clinical Faculty — Who Are You? Who, Who, Who, Who?
- Los Angeles Times, New UC Irvine Dean Will Be Only Woman of Color to Lead a Top Law School, University Says
- National Law Journal, The 20 Cheapest Law Schools in the ‘U.S. News’ Top 100
- Jerry Organ (St. Thomas), Far Fewer Law School Conditional Scholarship Programs In 2016-17 Than In 2011-12
- Paula Schaefer (Missouri), Jumpstart Outline: Ideas to Help You Make a Plan to Teach “Public Citizen” Lawyering in Any Law School Class
- Brian Tamanaha (Washington University), 14 Law Schools With Attrition Rates >20% May Not Be In Compliance With Accreditation Standard 501(b) Because They Are Admitting Students Who Are Not Capable Of Passing The Bar
- Texas Lawyer, Texas Law School Enrollment Outpaces National Percentage Growth
- Twin Cities Pioneer Press, Online Law School? Mitchell-Hamline’s Unique Program Will Graduate Its First Attorneys
- Winston-Salem Journal, Are Law Schools on the Comeback Trail?
- WSOC, Charlotte School of Law Students Wait for Relief Months After Campus Closes