Saturday, January 6, 2018
There is a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with a new paper debuting on the list at #5. The #1 paper is #1 among 13,282 tax papers in all-time downloads:
- [42,622 Downloads] The Games They Will Play: Tax Games, Roadblocks, and Glitches Under the New Legislation, by Ari Glogower (Ohio State), David Kamin (NYU), Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn) & Darien Shanske (UC-Davis) et al.
- [541 Downloads] The Senate Introduced a Pragmatic and Geopolitically Savvy Inbound Base Erosion Rule, by Itai Grinberg (Georgetown)
- [519 Downloads] Tax Reform: Process Failures, Loopholes and Wealth Windfalls , by Stephen Shay (Harvard)
- [358 Downloads] Once More, with Feeling: The 'Tax Cuts and Jobs' Act and the Original Intent of Subpart F, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan) & Nir Fishbien (S.J.D. 2018, Michigan)
- [152 Downloads] Macroeconomic Modeling of Tax Policy: A Comparison of Current Methodologies, by Alan Auerbach (UC-Berkeley), Itai Grinberg (Georgetown), Thomas Barthold (Joint Committee on Taxation), Nicholas Bull (Joint Committee on Taxation), Gavin Elkins (Tax Foundation), Pamela Moomau (Joint Committee on Taxation), Rachel Moore (Joint Committee on Taxation), Benjamin Page (Tax Policy Center), Brandon Pecoraro (Joint Committee on Taxation) & Kyle Pomerleau (Tax Foundation)