Sunday, December 24, 2017
This week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads is the same as last week's list. The #1 paper is already #1 (by over 25,000 downloads) among 13,266 tax papers in all-time downloads:
- [37,967 Downloads] The Games They Will Play: Tax Games, Roadblocks, and Glitches Under the New Legislation, by Ari Glogower (Ohio State), David Kamin (NYU), Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn) & Darien Shanske (UC-Davis) et al.
- [477 Downloads] The Senate Introduced a Pragmatic and Geopolitically Savvy Inbound Base Erosion Rule, by Itai Grinberg (Georgetown)
- [443 Downloads] Tax Reform: Process Failures, Loopholes and Wealth Windfalls , by Stephen Shay (Harvard)
- [290 Downloads] Once More, with Feeling: The 'Tax Cuts and Jobs' Act and the Original Intent of Subpart F, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan) & Nir Fishbien (S.J.D. 2018, Michigan)
- [191 Downloads] Heading Off a Cliff?, by Michael Graetz (Columbia)