Sunday, December 17, 2017
There is a quite a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with new papers debuting on the list at #1 and #5. The #1 paper is already #1 (by over 20,000 downloads) among 13,183 tax papers in all-time downloads:
- [31,359 Downloads] The Games They Will Play: Tax Games, Roadblocks, and Glitches Under the New Legislation, by Ari Glogower (Ohio State), David Kamin (NYU), Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn) & Darien Shanske (UC-Davis) et al.
- [436 Downloads] The Senate Introduced a Pragmatic and Geopolitically Savvy Inbound Base Erosion Rule, by Itai Grinberg (Georgetown)
- [408 Downloads] Tax Reform: Process Failures, Loopholes and Wealth Windfalls , by Stephen Shay (Harvard)
- [261 Downloads] Once More, with Feeling: The 'Tax Cuts and Jobs' Act and the Original Intent of Subpart F, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan) & Nir Fishbien (S.J.D. 2018, Michigan)
- [176 Downloads] Heading Off a Cliff?, by Michael Graetz (Columbia)