Thursday, November 9, 2017
The House GOP Tax Bill's Disparate Treatment Of State And Local Taxes Paid By Employees And Pass Through Entities
- CNN, There's a Loophole in GOP's Plan to Kill the State and Local Tax Deduction
- David Kamin (NYU), Is There a Gaping Hole for the Best Off in the House Bill’s Limitation on the Deduction for State and Local Income Taxes?
- David Kamin (NYU), A Loophole, Legislative Chaos, and Big Questions About the House Bill
- David Kamin (NYU), Fixing the Loophole in the House Limit on Deductibility of State and Local Income Taxes
- New York Times, Republican Tax Rewrite Helps Some Millionaires but Hurts Others
- Dan Shaviro (NYU), Amazing Audacity
- Dan Shaviro, Dirty Business Afoot in the Ways and Means Committee?
- Wall Street Journal, Pass-Through Mystery in the Ways and Means Bill
- The Week, The Trump Loophole on State Deductions