Friday, October 6, 2017
- ABA Journal, How Long Did It Take For You to Feel Like You Were a Good Lawyer?
- Heather Buchanan (IAALS), Experiential Learning a Top Factor for Law School Applicants
- Letter from Deans of 20 of the 21 ABA-Accredited California Law Schools to the Supreme Court of California (Oct. 2, 2017)
- James Levy (Nova), Santa Clara's new Tech Ed program to focus on training students for tech industry law jobs
- Mary Lynch (Albany), Experience with Peer Support, Peer Review and Feedback on Teaching?
- Mary A. Lynch (Albany), Forbes article focusing on law schools, competencies and skills development
- John O. McGinnis (Northwestern), The Association of American Law Schools Claims to Favor the Public Interest, While Advancing Its Own
- Times Higher Education: Top 100 Law Schools
- Carolyn A. Tyler (IAALS) & Zachary Willis (IAALS), IAALS' First-of-its-Kind Study Will Determine What Clients Value in Their Lawyers
Comment: I have joined Twitter at @ScottFruehwald. I will be concentrating on legal education, professional identity development, and cognitive biases.