Sunday, October 22, 2017
There is a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with a new paper debuting on the list at #5. The #1 papers is #53 among 13,040 tax papers in all-time downloads.
- [2,669 Downloads] Private Benefits in Public Offerings: Tax Receivable Agreements in IPOs, by Gladriel Shobe (BYU)
- [291 Downloads] Background and Current Status of FATCA and CRS, by William Byrnes (Texas A&M)
- [243 Downloads] The Rise of Trust Decanting in the United States, by Robert Sitkoff (Harvard)
- [227 Downloads] Rejecting Charity: Why the IRS Denies Tax Exemption to 501(C)(3) Applicants, by Terri Lynn Helge (Texas A&M)
- [150 Downloads] Slicing and Dicing: The Structural Problems of the Tax Reform Framework, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan)