Monday, October 23, 2017
- This Week's Ten Most Popular TaxProf Blog Posts
- Clausing & Kleinbard: Trump’s Economists Say A Corporate Tax Cut Will Raise Wages by $4,000. It Doesn’t Add Up.
- How Faculty Can Publicize Their Research And Increase Their Scholarly Metrics And Reputation
- Sukhsimranjit Singh Named Managing Director Of Pepperdine's #1 Ranked Straus Institute For Dispute Resolution
- Tax Panel At Midwestern Law & Economics Association Annual Meeting At Marquette
- WSJ: Can Evangelicals and Academics Talk to Each Other?
- Brunson: Brigham Young v. The Bureau of Internal Revenue — Tithing And The Income Tax
- The Top Five New Tax Papers