Friday, September 29, 2017
- Forbes, Who Will Train Tomorrow's Lawyers and How Will They Learn?
- Inside Higher Ed, Should Students Be Asked if Professors Are Inclusive?
- Aníbal Rosario Lebrón (Howard), If These Blackboards Could Talk: The Crit Classroom, a Battlefield
- James Levy (Nova SE), Remembering Professor Suzanne Ehrenberg
- Mary A. Lynch (Albany), Experience with Peer Support, Peer Review and Feedback on Teaching?
- Derek Muller (Pepperdine), How a Change in the Bar Exam Cut Score Could Alter California Legal Education
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds (Tennessee), It Is Time Academics Preach the Virtues They Practice
- Glenn D. West, Teaching Contract Drafting through Caselaw—a Syllabus and a Collection of My Musings about Contract Drafting Based upon Recent Cases