Friday, June 2, 2017
- ABA Journal, Arizona Summit Ordered To Post $1.5M Bond To Repay Students If The School Closes
- ABA Journal, Columbia law prof's age bias complaint is without basis, university contends in motion to dismiss
- Above the Law, The Law Schools Where The Most Graduates Got Federal Clerkships (2016)
- Above the Law, The Summer Year Before Law School: Advice For Pre-1Ls
- Robert Anderson (Pepperdine), Some Skepticism About Bar Exam Skepticism
- Robert Anderson IV (Pepperdine) and Derek T. Muller (Pepperdine), The High Cost of Lowering the Bar
- Chicago Tribune, Chicago Law Schools Consider Accepting GRE as Test Alternative to LSAT
- Julie D. Lawton (DePaul), Teaching Social Justice in Law Schools: Whose Morality Is It?, 50 Ind. L. Rev. 813 (2017)
- Deborah Jones Merritt (Ohio State), More on the Bar Exam: Correlation and Competence
- Deborah Jones Merritt (Ohio State), Reflections of a Bar Exam Skeptic
- Derek Muller (Pepperdine), Does the Bar Exam Adequately Test Prospective Lawyers' Minimum Competence?
- Wall Street Journal, California’s Tough Bar Exam, Long a Point of Pride, Faces Pushback
- Wall Street Journal, Columbia Fights Law Professor's Age-Discrimination Lawsuit
Congratulations to Paul Caron, who begins his term as Dean of Pepperdine Law School this week.