Friday, June 2, 2017
- Blomberg, States No Longer Fretting Over Federal Tax Reform This Year
- Cato Institute, Cut the Corporate Tax Rate; Drop the BAT.
- CNBC, Trump Says GOP 'Tax Bill Is Moving Along in Congress,' Even Though It Doesn't Exist
- Forbes (Peter J. Reilly), Housing Industry Panicking About Tax Reform
- The Hill, Five Tax Reform Issues Dividing Republicans
- The Hill, GOP Rep: Border-Adjustment Tax Could 'Sink' Tax Reform
- The Hill, Koch-Backed Group Launches Six-Figure Campaign For Tax Reform
- NPR, Trump Hopes To Lure Companies Back To The U.S.With Lower Tax Rates
- Quartz, Economists Say the Ultra-Wealthy Are Dodging Taxes Far More Than We Think
- Slate (Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn)), The Tricks That Will Deliver Tax Reform
- Tax Foundation, A Quick Overview of the Asymmetric Taxation of Business Gains and Losses
- Tax Vox, Trying To Understand The Details Of President Trump’s Tax Plan
- Tax Vox, Why Repealing the State And Local Tax Deduction Is So Hard
- Wall Street Journal, GOP’s Proposed Tax Changes Are No Match for Status Quo
- Wall Street Journal, Talking Taxes: What’s Your Fair Share?