Thursday, June 15, 2017
Nicholas A. Mirkay, III (Creighton) has accepted a lateral offer to join the University of Hawaii Law School faculty. Nick's recent publications include:
- Equality or Dysfunction: State Tax Law in a Post-Windsor World, 47 Creighton L. Rev. 261 (2014)
- Globalism, Public Policy, and Tax-Exempt Status: Are U.S. Charities Adrift at Sea?, 91 N.C. L.
- It’s All About Timing: Will Karns Impact the IRS Battles Over Advance Receipts?, 12 Del. L. Rev. 55 (2010)
- Losing Our Religion: Reevaluating the §501(c)(3) Exemption of Religious Organizations That Discriminate, 17 Wm. & Mary Bill Rts. J. 715 (2009)
- Is It "Charitable" to Discriminate? The Necessary Transformation of Section 501(c)(3) Into the Gold Standard for Charities, 2007 Wis. L. Rev. 45