Friday, April 14, 2017
- ABA Journal, ABA Journal, Multistate Bar Exam Scores Drop to Lowest Point Ever; Is There a Link to Low-end LSAT Scores?
- Above the Law, Dean of Struggling Law School Quits after Less than a Month on the Job
- Above the Law, Most Law Schools Did Horrendously on This State's Bar Exam
- Above the Law, Stats of the Week: Another Stagnant Year for Law Schools?
- Jonathan H. Adler (Case Western), Law School Faculties Need More Intellectual Diversity
- David Frakt (Faculty Lounge), Has Florida Coastal Finally Hit Bottom? And Can It Dig Its Way Out?
- Shailini Jandial George (Suffolk), Less Lecture, More Learning
- Jeffrey Lynch Harrison (Florida), What Did They Know and When Did They Know it? Pretesting and Assessing Learning Outcomes
- William Henderson (Indiana), The GRE and the Revised US News Ranking Methodology
- Jacksonville Daily Record, Florida Coastal School of Law Making Changes
- Lansing State Journal, Where Did All the Cooley Students Go?
- Derek Muller (Pepperdine), February 2017 MBE Bar Scores Collapse to All-Time Record Low in Test History
- Michael L. Perlin (NYLS), 'Have You Seen Dignity?': The Story of the Development of Therapeutic Jurisprudence
Legal Education Blog of the Week: Best Practices for Legal Education Blog