Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Symposium, The Better Way Plan, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 113-308 (2017):
- Alex Raskolnikov (Columbia), A Guide to the Guide to the Republican Better Way Plan, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 113 (2017)
- Michael J. Graetz (Columbia), The Known Unknowns of the Business Tax Reforms Proposed in the House Republican Blueprint, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 117 (2017)
- David A. Weisbach (Chicago), A Guide to the GOP Tax Plan — The Way To a Better Way, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 171 (2017)
- Reuven S. Avi-Yonah (Michigan) & Kimberly Clausing (Reed College), Problems with Destination-Based Corporate Taxes and the Ryan Blueprint, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 229 (2017)
- Leonard E. Burman, James R. Nunns, Benjamin R. Page, Jeffrey Rohaly & Joseph Rosenberg (Tax Policy Center), An Analysis of the House GOP Tax Plan, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 257 (2017)
- David S. Miller (Proskauer, New York), Tax Planning Under the Destination Based Cash Flow Tax: A Guide for Policymakers and Practitioners, 8 Colum. J. Tax L. 295 (2017).