Friday, March 24, 2017
- ABA Journal, Can InfiLaw schools be had on the cheap, and would they be worth it?
- Ben Bratman (Pittsburgh), Legislation & Regulation and the Bar Exam
- Paul Caron (Pepperdine), More On the 'Full Citizenship Project For All Law Faculty'
- Paul Caron (Pepperdine), University Of Idaho Law School Opens Second Location In Boise. Will It Be The Death Knell For Concordia Law School?
- Charlotte Observer, Law school enrollment may be on the rise
- Charlotte Observer, Top Charlotte School of Law Leader Steps Down
- Cincinnati Business Courier, UC Law Dean Responds to Call For Her Ouster
- Cincinnati Business Courier, University of Cincinnati Law Dean Under Fire From Faculty
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Blog), Does Technology Hinder Learning?
- Jeffrey M. Lipsaw (Suffolk), Beyond Legal Reasoning: A Critique of Pure Lawyering (Preface)
- Gary Lucas, Jr. (Texas A&M), Measuring Scholarly Impact: A Guide for Law Deans and Legal Scholars
- James Moliterno (Washington & Lee), Experience Matters: Law Schools Provide It; Now We Need to Assess It
- Elie Mystal (Above the Law), How to Con Black Law Students: A Case Study
- National Law Journal, The 'Trump Bump' for Law Schools Is (Kind of) a Thing
- Jerry Organ (St. Thomas), Revisiting the Market for Transfer Students Based upon the 2016 Standard 509 Reports
- Press Release, [Cincinnati] College of Law Leadership
- Brett Stohs (Nebraska), Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave: Mind Mapping As Creative Spark to Optimize Transactional Clinic Assignments
- WFAE, Charlotte School Of Law To Go Non-Profit As Part Of Overhaul