Friday, February 24, 2017
- Paul Caron (Pepperdine), Syracuse's Secret Sauce For Its Outperformance On NY Bar: Tougher 1L Curve And Readmit Policy, Mandatory Bar Courses
- Harriet N. Katz (Rutgers Camden), The Past and Future of Externship Scholarship, 23 Clinical L. Rev. 397 (2016)
- National Law Journal, Yale Names Heather Gerken as First Woman Law Dean
- News Tribune, UW Tacoma Law School Vision Remains Years Away
- Omaha World-Herald, Creighton University Law Professor Reinstated After Brief Suspension
- Andrew Perlman (Dean, Suffolk), Legal Education in the 21st Century
- Dan Rodriguez (Dean, Northwestern), Law's New Frontiers: An On-line Symposium
- Daniel Sokol (Florida), The Future of Law, Innovation and Disruptive Technologies
- Tallahassee Democrat, Did FSU President John Thrasher Violate Lobby Ban?
Comment: This one is a little off-topic, but it is important for understanding how humans learn. N. Y. Post: Why we should teach cursive writing to all kids.