Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- Elizabeth K. Blickley (Washington, D.C.)
- Matthew Cooper (Ernst & Young, Washington, D.C.)
- Nikki J. Hasselbarth (Venable, Baltimore)
- Vanessa C. Lafleur (Louisiana Department of Revenue, Baton Rouge)
- Rafi W. Mottahedeh (Jenner & Block, Chicago)
- Susanna W. Ratner (SeniorLAW Center, Philadelphia)
Named for the late Jack Nolan, a dedicated and respected Tax Section chair, the distinction is awarded to young lawyers who are actively involved in the Section and have shown leadership qualities.