Friday, April 25, 2014
- Dorothy A. Brown (Emory), Race, Class, and Gender Essentialism in Tax Literature: The Joint Return, 54 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 1469 (1997)
- Dorothy A. Brown (Emory), Why the Obamas Paid Too Much in Taxes, 127 Tax Notes 805 (May 17, 2010)
- Kathryn Kisska-Schulze (North Carolina A&T), The Future of E-mail Taxation in the Wake of the Expiration of the Internet Tax Freedom Act
- Pat Oglesby (Center for New Revenue), The Ace in the Game: Revenue from Legalized Marijuana
- John V. Orth (North Carolina), Escaping the Althusian Trap: Dynasty Trusts for Serious Dynasts, 17 Green Bar 2d 29 (2014)
- Lee Pinkowitz (Georgetown), Rene M. Stulz (Ohio State) & Rohan Williamson (Georgetown), Do U.S. Firms Hold More Cash?
- Paul Rose (Ohio State), North American Dream: The Rise of U.S. and Canadian Sovereign Wealth