Wednesday, March 26, 2014
The NYU Journal of Law & Business and the NYU Graduate Tax Program hosted a symposium yesterday on Tax and Corporate Social Responsibility:
Panel #1: Should Corporations Pay Tax?
- Moderator: Mitchell Kane (NYU)
- Presenter: Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan), Corporate Social Responsibility and the Business Enterprise
- Discussants: Peter Barnes (Duke), Michael Schler (Cravath), Helen Scott (NYU)
Panel #2: Should Corporate Tax Returns Be Public?
- Moderator: David Kamin (NYU)
- Presenter: Joshua Blank (NYU), Reconsidering Corporate Tax Privacy
- Discussants: Allison Christians (McGill), Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan), Peter Barnes (Duke)