Friday, February 28, 2014
- Sas Ansari (Osgoode Hall) & Jackson A. Taylor (Osgoode Hall), Fortuitous Victims: Some Tax Law Consequences of Ponzi Schemes
- Constance A. Anastopoulo (Charleston), Taking No Prisoners: Captive Insurance as an Alternative to Traditional or Commercial Insurance, 8 Entrepren. Bus. L.J. 209 (2013)
- Barry Cushman (Notre Dame), NFIB v. Sebelius and the Transformation of the Taxing Power, 89 Notre Dame L. Rev. 133 (2013)
- Pat Oglesby (Center for New Revenue), How Not to Tax Marijuana
- Willard Taylor (NYU), Does One Size Fit All? Should There be a Single Set of Federal Income Tax Rules for S Corporations and Partnerships?, 8 Entrepren. Bus. L.J. 327-353 (2013).