Sunday, February 2, 2014
- Accounting Web, Super Bowl Money and Tax Facts You May Not Know
- Canada Free Press, Super Bowl or Super Taxes?
- Fox 31 Denver, Peyton Manning’s Financial Incentive to Win? Avoiding 101% Tax on Super Bowl Bonus
- Fox Business, New Jersey 'Jock Tax' Tackles Super Bowl Earnings
- New Jersey Newsroom, Super Bowl 2014: N.J. Benefits From Big Game’s Jock Tax
- Newark Star-Ledger, NJ Gives NFL Super Tax Break for Super Bowl, and Pays for Security
- Rush Limbaugh, The Jock Tax -- and Other Super Bowl News