Friday, January 3, 2014
- [4476 Downloads] Gerald T. Prante & Austin John (both of Lynchburg College, School of Business and Economics), Top Marginal Effective Tax Rates by State and by Source of Income, 2012 Tax Law vs. 2013 Tax Law
- [2066 Downloads] Thomas J. Brennan (Northwestern), Law and Finance: The Case of Constructive Sales
- [1778 Downloads] Jonathan H. Adler (Case Western) & Michael F. Cannon (Cato Institute), Taxation Without Representation: The Illegal IRS Rule to Expand Tax Credits Under the PPACA, 23 Health Matrix 119 (2013)
- [1628 Downloads] Thomas L. Hungerford (Economic Policy Institute), Changes in Income Inequality Among U.S. Tax Filers between 1991 and 2006: The Role of Wages, Capital Income, and Taxes
- [1135 Downloads] Paul L. Caron (Pepperdine), Jennifer M. Kowal (Loyola-L.A.), Katherine Pratt (Loyola-L.A.) & Theodore P. Seto (Loyola-L.A.), Pursuing a Tax LLM Degree: Where?
- [972 Downloads] Paul L. Caron (Pepperdine), Jennifer M. Kowal (Loyola-L.A.) & Katherine Pratt (Loyola-L.A.), Pursuing a Tax LLM Degree: Why and When?
- [952 Downloads] Gary North, Taxation, Tyranny, and Theocracy: A Biblical Response to Susan Hamill, 14 J. Accounting, Ethics & Pub. Pol'y 331 (2013):
- [937 Downloads] Omri Y. Marian (Florida), Are Cryptocurrencies 'Super' Tax Havens?, 112 Mich. L. Rev. First Impressions 38 (2013)
- [908 Downloads] Reuven S. Avi-Yonah (Michigan) & David M. Uhlmann (Michigan), Combating Global Climate Change: Why a Carbon Tax is a Better Response to Global Warming than Cap and Trade, 28 Stan. Envtl. L.J. 3 (2009)
- [846 Downloads] Edward D. Kleinbard (USC), Through a Latte, Darkly: Starbucks' Stateless Income Planning, 139 Tax Notes 1515 (June 24, 2013)