Thursday, November 7, 2013
Case Western Dean Takes Temporary Leave of Absence Due to Prof's Lawsuit Over Dean's Alleged Sexual Harassment
Following up on my previous posts (links below): Case Western Dean Lawrence Mitchell (right) has taken a temporary leave of absence as he deals with a lawsuit by Law Prof Raymond Ku which contends that Mitchell retaliated against him for reporting potentially inappropriate sexual conduct.
- Above the Law, Law School Dean Accused of Sexual Harassment Takes Temporary Leave of Absence
- The Belly of the Beast, "I Am a Dictator"
- Business Insider, Prominent Law School Dean Takes Leave of Absence After Bombshell Sexual Harassment Allegations
- The Careerist, Hugh Hefner (We Mean, the Dean) Is Taking a Leave: Hey, It's Hard Running a Law School and the Playboy Mansion at the Same Time.
- Cleveland Plain Dealer, Case Western Reserve University Law School Dean Lawrence Mitchell, Sued by Professor, Takes Leave of Absence
- Inside Higher Ed, Facing Lawsuit, Case Western Law Dean Takes a Leave
- National Law Journal, Case Western Dean Takes Leave, Citing Retaliation Suit
Prior TaxProf Blog coverage:
- Case Western Law Prof Sues Dean for Retaliation for Reporting Sexual Harassment of Students and Staff (Oct. 24, 2013)
- More Sordid Allegations Against Case Western Law School Dean (Nov. 2, 2013)