Friday, October 4, 2013
- David R. Agrawal (University of Georgia, Department of Economics), The Internet as a Tax Haven?: The Effect of the Internet on Tax Competition
- Roy Clemons (Florida Atlantic University, School of Accounting) & Michael R. Kinney (Texas A&M University, Department of Accounting), U.S. Corporate Tax Reform: Why is a Worldwide Tax System Absent from the Debate?, 71 Tax Notes Int'l 1093 (Sept. 16, 2013)
- Joel S. Newman (Wake Forest), Deductions on a Higher Plane: Medical Marijuana Business Expenses
- Alex Rees-Jones (Cornell University, Department of Economics), Loss Aversion Motivates Tax Sheltering: Evidence from U.S. Tax Returns
- Mildred Wigfall Robinson (Virginia), It Takes a Federalist Village: A Revitalized Property Tax as the Linchpin for Stable, Effective K-12 Public Education Funding
- Lawrence W. Waggoner (Michigan), Congress Promotes Perpetual Trusts: Why?