Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Charles P. Rettig (Hochman, Salkin, Rettig, Toscher & Perez, Beverly Hills, CA) has posted several of his tax papers on SSRN:
- The 2012 IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative
- Form 8300: Reporting Domestic Currency Transactions
- GAO to IRS: 'Pursue Quiet Disclosures and First Time FBAR Filers'
- Innocent Spouse: Separating the Marital Tax Liability
- IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program: Opt-Outs, a Revised FBAR and Rescissions of Pre-Clearance Letters by Criminal Investigations
- The IRS Whistleblower Program: Making Money the Old Fashioned Way!
- Limitations Period for Refund Litigation
- A Temporary and Transitory Visit with California Residency
- Whistle-Blower Awards and the Bank Secrecy Act: Mutually Exclusive?