Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Below are the updated quarterly traffic rankings by page views of the Top 50 blogs edited by law professors for the most recent 12-month period (Oct. 1, 2012 - Sept. 30, 2013), as well as the percentage change in traffic from the prior 12-month period. As I previously announced, in response to several requests and in light of the continued degrading of Site Meter, I am now including the more accurate, stable Google Analytics data in these quarterly traffic rankings (marked with an asterisk).
|6||Leiter Reports: Philosophy||5,764,417||+1.3%|
|10||Jack Bog's Blog||1,932,989||-40.0%|
|13||The Incidental Economist||1,383,180||+29.7%|
|14||Sentencing Law & Policy||1,308,955||-3.6%|
|15||Harvard Law Corp Gov||1,298,585||+24.7%|
|16||Leiter's Law School Reports||988,390||-3.1%|
|19||Election Law Blog||831,961||-7.2%|
|22||Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog||713,043||+20.6%|
|24||Constitutional Law Prof Blog||504,995||+61.7%|
|26||Mirror of Justice||401,246||-7.3%|
|28||Antitrust & Comp. Policy Blog||311,455||+7.2%|
|30||Workplace Prof Blog||291,366||+4.4%|
|31||Legal History Blog||286,869||-20.4%|
|32||Josh Blackman Blog*||261,239||n/a|
|34||Sports Law Blog||231,783||-24.2%|
|36||Legal Profession Blog||222,234||+4.0%|
|37||Legal Ethics Forum||219,332||+18.8%|
|38||Dorf on Law*||195,833||n/a|
|39||White Collar Crime Prof Blog||189,318||-20.8%|
|46||The Right Coast||145,498||-28.8%|
|47||Legal Writing Prof Blog||141,093||-3.3%|
|48||M&A Prof Blog||134,841||-6.3%|
|50||Nonprofit Law Prof Blog||102,895||+40.5%|
- These Law Prof Blog Traffic Rankings are drawn from Dan Solove's Law Professor Blogger Census, as updated by Colin Miller's Legal Educator Blog Census. The rankings include all blogs edited by law professors -- both law-related and non law-related.
- The rankings include all blogs edited by law professors that have publicly available Site Meters or that have emailed me a screenshot of their Google Analytics data (or granted me read-only access to their data).
- Please email me the names of any Law Prof Blogs with traffic over the past twelve months that would qualify for inclusion on the list (102,896 page views). If necessary, I will re-publish the list to include all qualifying blogs.
- Several popular Law Prof Blogs do not have publicly available Site Meters and have not sent me Google Analytics data and thus are not included on the list: e.g., California Appellate Report, Credit Slips, The Deal Professor, Feminist Law Professors, Legal Theory, Point of Law, ProfessorBainbridge.com.
- These rankings cover only those blogs edited by law professors. Other law-related blogs edited by practitioners, librarians, non-law school academics, and journalists are not included on this list: e.g., Above the Law, How Appealing, Wall Street Journal Law Blog.
- Members of my Law Professor Blogs Network comprise five of the Top 25 blogs and seventeen of the Top 50 blogs.