Wednesday, August 28, 2013
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Obama’s Good, and Hopeless, Idea for Law Schools, by Steven J. Harper (Former Partner, Kirkland & Ellis; Adjunct Professor, Northwestern)
- Alli Gerkman (Denver), Law School: Is Two Years Enough?
- Greedy Associates, Obama Joins Calls for Shorter Law School; Bad Idea?
- Matt Leichter, Wonkblog Confused on Two-Year-Instruction Legal Education
- Wall Street Journal Law Blog, 2-Year Law Degree: A Brief History of an Old Debate
- Washington Post, Obama Thinks Law School Should be Two Years. The British Think It Should Be One