Tuesday, August 27, 2013
- CNBC Power Lunch, Should Law School be Two Years?:
- Above the Law, Dear Obama, Instead of Talking About Law Schools, You Could Actually Do Something
- Above the Law, Debating the Utility of the Third Year of Law School
- National Review, Finally—An Idea from Obama That Isn’t Bad
- Newark Morning-Ledger, Obama: Make Law School Only Two Years
- Dan Rodriguez (Dean, Northwestern), 2-Year Law School Debate Continued: In the Spin Zone
- The Week, Is Two Years Really Enough for Law School?