Thursday, June 27, 2013
- Senate Finance Committee, Press Release
- Senate Floor Colloquy (Sen. Baucus & Sen. Hatch)
- Accounting Today, Senate Finance Leaders Offer Blank-Slate Approach to Tax Reform
- Bloomberg, Tax Reform: Baucus Starting from Scratch with Zero Breaks
- Chicago Tribune, Senate Tax-Writers Give Colleagues Deadline for Tax Fixes
- CNN, Senators to Corporate Interests: Want to keep That Tax Break? Convince Us.
- Dallas Morning News, Will Congress Truly Pursue Tax Reform 2.0 or Repackage Last Century Ideas?
- Forbes, Can The Baucus-Hatch 'Blank Slate' Plan Jump-Start Tax Reform?
- The Hill, Senators Begin Drive for Tax Reform by Wiping the Slate Clean
- Mother Jones, The Exciting Return of Zero-Based Tax Reform, by Kevin Drum
- New York Times, Finance Committee Asks Senators to Start Tax Reform Process
- Politico, Tax Lobbyists Spring Into Action
- Think Progress, Why We Should Be Wary Of ‘Blank Slate’ Tax Reform
- U.S. News & World Report, Senate Takes 'Blank Slate' Approach on Tax Reform
- Wall Street Journal, Baucus and Hatch on Tax Breaks: Keep or Toss?
- Washington Post, Senators Propose ‘Blank Slate’ Approach to Tax Reform
- ataxingmatter, Senate Finance Leaders Push "Blank Slate" to Tax Reform, by Linda Beale
- Bloomberg, Senate Invitation to Defend Deductions Propels Lobbyists
- The Hill, K St. Feeding Frenzy Expected From 'Blank Slate' Tax Reform
- National Journal, Hands Off My Tax Break
- Tax Vox Blog, Can The Baucus-Hatch Blank Slate Plan Jump Start Tax Reform?, by Howard Gleckman
- Wall Street Journal op-ed, Tabula Rasa Tax Reform, by Stephen Moore
- Wall Street Journal op-ed, Taking a Sword to the Tax Code, by Harry Graver