Saturday, April 13, 2013
Following up on yesterday's post, Obama and Biden Release Their 2012 Tax Returns:
- The Blaze, Here Are the 5 Most Interesting Things in Obama’s & Biden’s Tax Returns
- Bloomberg, Obamas Report Income of $608,611 as Tax Rate Declines
- Forbes, Obama's 2012 Tax Returns Show ObamaCare Tax Will Cost Him Less Than $2,000
- The Hill, Obamas' Income, Effective Tax Rate Dropped Last Year, Return Shows
- Donald Marron (Tax Policy Center), What’s the Mix of Spending and Revenue in the President’s Deficit Reduction Proposal?
- New York Times, Obama, Like Buffett, Has Lower Tax Rate Than His Secretary
- New York Times, Obama's Income Has Dropped, Their Tax Returns Show
- Grover Norquist, Top Ten Tax Hikes in the New Obama Budget
- Politico, The Obamas' Falling Tax Rate
- Politico, The Obamas Gross $180K less in '12 Than in '11
- Reuters, Obama's Income Fell in Election Year, Paid 18.4 Percent Tax Rate
- Wall Street Journal, How Will the 2013 Tax Increases Affect the Obamas?
- Wall Street Journal, Obamas' Tax Return Shows Lower Earnings
- Wall Street Journal, Obamas’ 2012 Charitable Giving
- Wall Street Journal, Will the Government Shrink Your IRA?
- Wall Street Journal editorial, Now He's After Your 401(k)
- Washington Post, Obamas Report Their Income Declined in 2012 Tax Returns
- Weekly Standard, Bidens Donate $2,000 of Clothing, Boots, Toys, Pottery, Etc. to Goodwill
- Weekly Standard, Bidens Increase Charitable Donations to 1.87 Percent of Income