Friday, March 1, 2013
We offer three ways to have TaxProf Blog content automatically delivered to your computer, tablet, or smart phone:
RSS Feeds: You can subscribe to one of three different feeds to receive TaxProf Blog posts via your RSS reader:
- All Posts will send you all blog posts
- Tax Posts will send you only tax-related blog posts
- Legal Education will send you only law school-related blog posts
Email: You can subscribe to receive TaxProf Blog posts via email through one of three approaches:
- FeedBlitz: Enter your email address here to receive TaxProf Blog posts via email, delivered to you either daily, every 12 hours, every 8 hours, every 4 hours, or hourly (at your option).
- TaxProf Blog Tax Email Service: Email me to be added to my twice daily (during the week) and once daily (on the weekend) emails to the TaxProf Discussion Group with titles and links to recent TaxProf Blog posts on tax topics.
- TaxProf Blog Legal Education Email Service: Email me to be added to my email distribution list with titles and links to recent TaxProf Blog posts on legal education topics.