March 6, 2013
IRS Tax Attorney Jobs
- Attorney-Adviser, Special Counsel (Tax-International), Office of Chief Counsel (Salary: $123,758 to $155,500)
- Attorney-Advisor (Tax), Senior Technical Reviewer, Office of Chief Counsel (Salary: $123,758 to $155,500)
- General Attorney (Tax), Senior Counsel, Office of Chief Counsel (Salary: $123,758 to $155,500)
- General Attorney (Tax), Office of Associate Chief Counsel (International) (Salary: $105,211 to $136,771)
- General Attorney (Tax), Office of Division Counsel Large Business and International (LB&I) (Salary: $102,204 to $148,806)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference IRS Tax Attorney Jobs:
and at the same time they're making irs employees take 5-7 days of furlough.
Posted by: billymark | Mar 6, 2013 1:21:31 PM
You have to be hard up to take a job with the IRS or you just want to get contacts and work there for a couple of years....It is not a place to work unless you are calling the shots and most of the attorneys always have to run it up the management pole to make a decision....I know I worked there and not very long for a good reason...get some experience and leave.....
Posted by: Sid | Mar 6, 2013 10:05:48 PM