March 18, 2013
After Losing Unanimous Decision Saturday, MMA Fighter Nick Diaz May Be KO'd by IRS
In the press conference following his Saturday night loss by unanimous decision to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre in Montreal, Nick Diaz said "I've never paid taxes in my life and I'll probably go to jail."
- ESPN, Nick Diaz Says He Doesn't Pay Taxes
- Huffington Post, Nick Diaz Taxes: UFC Fighter Said He Doesn't Pay Taxes After Latest Loss
- New York Post, UFC's Diaz Says He's 'Probably' Going to Jail Because He's 'Never Paid Taxes'
- Sports Illustrated, UFC's Nick Diaz Admits He's Never Paid His Taxes
- Yahoo! Sports, Nick Diaz Reveals He's Never Paid Taxes
(Hat Tip: Eric Sachtjen.)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference After Losing Unanimous Decision Saturday, MMA Fighter Nick Diaz May Be KO'd by IRS: