Friday, March 8, 2013
- Christina M. Crockett (Hunton & Williams, McLean, VA)
- Cynthia Kahl (IRS, San Francisco, CA)
- Sean J. Norton (Pine Tree Legal Assistance, Portland, ME)
- Matthew R. Sontag (KPMG, Washington, D.C.)
- Samuel P. Weiler (Ernst & Young, Columbus, OH)
- Zhanna A. Ziering (Caplin & Drysdale, NY)
Named for the late Jack Nolan, a dedicated and respected Tax Section member, the distinction is awarded to young lawyers who are actively involved in the Section and have shown leadership qualities. Each one-year fellowship includes waived Meeting registration fees and assistance with travel to some Section meetings.