February 4, 2013
TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup
- Georgetown Refused to Hire 62-Year Faculty Candidate Due to Lack of Scholarship, Unwillingness to Teach Tax
- Brown Presents Addressing International Inequality Through Tax Law at San Diego
- A Dean's Advice on Downsizing Legal Education
- WSJ: Step 1, Include Health Insurance Cost on W-2. Step 2, Tax It?
- Louisiana Tax Man to Ravens, 49ers: Pay Up
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Illinois Proposes 25-Cent Sneaker Tax
- 'You'd Be a Fool Not to Leave California'
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup: