February 18, 2013
TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup
- CBO Rejects GOP Charge That It Slanted Report on Taxing U.S. Multinational Corporations
- Julie Sullivan, USD Provost and Former Tax Prof, Named President of University of St. Thomas
- National Jurist Backtracks on Use of RateMyProfessors.com in Law School Rankings
- 2013 State and Local Tax Rates
- Should Law Reviews Take Race, Gender, and Sexual Orientation of Authors Into Account When Selecting Articles?
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- NY Times: The Myth of the Rich Who Flee From Taxes
- Manny Pacquiao KO'd by 39.6% Tax Rate, Refuses to Fight in U.S.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup: