February 22, 2013
Tax Analysts Hosts Conference Today on The Federal Income Tax: Has It Run its Course?
Tax Analysts hosts a roundtable discussion on The Federal Income Tax: Has It Run its Course? at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. today at 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. EST:
Please join us for a roundtable discussion on whether the federal income tax, which celebrates its 100th birthday this year, can retain its role as a prime federal revenue source.
- Christopher E. Bergin (President and Publisher, Tax Analysts) (moderator)
- Jared Bernstein (Senior Fellow, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities)
- Robert Goulder (Editor in Chief of International Publications, Tax Analysts)
- Michael J. Graetz (Professor of Tax Law, Columbia Law School)
- Joseph J. Thorndike (Director of the Tax History Project, Tax Analysts)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Tax Analysts Hosts Conference Today on The Federal Income Tax: Has It Run its Course?: